Health Opportunities Team (formerly based at Craigmillar, Edinburgh) is now closed.
Looking for support?
If you are looking for support for you or someone you know, please follow the links below for more information:
- www.ccard.org.uk – for information about accessing condoms in Edinburgh and Lothians
- www.lothiansexualhealth.scot – for information about services at Chalmers Centre Edinburgh and Healthy Respect+ clinical services
- www.healthyrespect.co.uk – for general information on sexual health and wellbeing for young people and professionals who support young people
Looking to access confidential records?
In compliance with the organisation’s data retention policy business records, staff records and client records have been digitised and securely stored. The data retained will be destroyed on 1st March 2027.
Request to obtain digitised data stored must be made to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is what will happen:
- You will receive an email receipt of your request
- We will be in touch with you within 2 working days of this receipt
- If the request is for a client’s data, the person making the request will be asked to complete a request form. The form will ask for the full name, date of birth, purpose of the request. The person making the request will be asked to provide proof of identification.
- If approved, the data requested will be sent (via email) to the person who has put in the request. If not approved, the reason will be provided. This will happen within 2 working days from receipt of the completed request form.